Redwood Electric Group has an extensive in-house engineering department and has performed services for many of the most successful architects, developers and corporations on the West Coast.
Utilizing the latest design technology including AutoCAD MEP and Navisworks, we offer design and detailing services in traditional and BIM/3D formats.
Redwood Electric Group's Professional Engineers provide input during the design development phase to facilitate the use of the latest technologies which promote improvements in energy efficiency, constructability and maintainability. Our design services include:
- Lighting Design, Photometry and Title 24 Compliance
- Power Distribution and System Architecture
- Verifying All Load Calculations and Equipment Matrix Data
- Emergency Generator and UPS Systems
- Mission Critical Risk Analysis
- Life Safety, Security and Network Cabling Design
The Design Build method offers value through improved schedules, better trade coordination and lower installed costs. These attributes are also attainable through the Design Assist method which pairs our Engineers and Designers with those from the consulting engineering community. Redwood Electric Group works closely with some of the top architectural and design firms to provide a product that is delivered on time and within budget.